Sunday, July 12, 2009
The Up video game will take players on an exotic adventure with Carl Fredricksen and his young sidekick, Wilderness Explorer Russell, as they set off on a wild journey through the undiscovered jungles of South America. Players will be able to experience all four main characters from the movie Carl, Russell, Dug the lovable dog or Kevin the prehistoric bird - while playing as a single -player or with a friend cooperatively throughout the entire game. Players will encounter exciting, new environments as they navigate through treacherous jungle terrains, battle dangerous creatures and trek the slippery slopes of the Amazonian Tepuis. In addition, the game also features multi-player game modes, including an epic level that will allow up to four players to compete in aerial combat.
* Exciting Jungle Exploration - Navigate treacherous terrain and explore caves, rock gardens, mazes, raging rivers and Paradise Falls.
* Battle Beasts and Villains – Compete in aerial ‘dogfights’, evade man-eating plants and battle exotic animals, such as giant anacondas and ferocious crocodiles. * Two-Player Co-Op – Experience all four main characters from the movie including Carl, Russell, Dug and Kevin, each of which has special abilities to help players in their journey.
* Collection Adventures – Gather merit badges throughout the game in order to earn Quest Cards. Each Quest Card provides instructions on bugs and other hidden collectibles that players can gather in order to unlock bonus art and film clips.
* Conquer the Environment – Experience uncontrollable weather and dizzying heights, move boulders, jump on teeter-tooters and sing on vines to progress through the game
System Requirements :
* OS: Windows XP/VISTA
* Processor: Pentium 2.0 GHz or better
* Memory: 512 MB
* Hard Drive: 700 MB Free
* Video Memory: DirectX Compatible
* Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
* DirectX: 9.0c
* Keyboard & Mouse
* CD Rom Drive