A summer of love...and mystery! Julia is a typical teen dealing with typical things: homework, parents and a crush on the hottest guy at school. But that all changes when a computer accident sends her spinning through time! Trapped in San Francisco during the 1960s, Julia discovers that someone is trying to change history and keep her parents from ever meeting. Now it's up to her to find the guilty person and fix the past, or she might not have a future! Slip into another time as you travel with Julia through a flower-powered San Francisco. Two separate storylines will challenge your deductive skills as you search for clues, interrogate suspects and collect evidence. Will you solve the mystery, or is this trip going to be a total drag?
In her first adventure, “Sweet Sixties,” Julia travels back to the sixties and finds that something has changed in the past. This change means that her parents are not going to meet each other. In order to make her parents meet, Julia (the player) has to find out who’s trying to prevent them from meeting.
* Two different storylines to solve.
* Interesting trivia about the era.
* Immersive environments.
* Colorful characters.
* Unique details bring the culture, politics and ideals of the Sixties to life.
* A sleuth game in the Sixties, something different.
* Professional speakers, funny dialogues and the accompanying background music round it off.
* Game length: approximately 10 or 12 hours.
Download 2 parts: