Flower, Sun and Rain is an intriguing mystery adventure very much in the vein of Groundhog Day. You play a detective charged with locating and defusing a bomb by solving thought-provoking puzzles with a wealth of bizarre outcomes. Solving the mystery of what is happening to him and his surroundings is necessary before he eventually goes insane.
Originally released on the Sony PlayStation 2 but never available outside of Japan until now, Flower, Sun and Rain is an early work by the famed game designer Suda51. This updated Nintendo DS version features all the creative quirks that made the original a hit and uniquely utilises the touch screen to solve mysteries, offering players a more intimate experience.
• A rich storyline with a wealth of bizarre outcomes to reoccurring events during the game
• Story and universe created by the infamous, award-winning game designer Suda51; Classic, unpredictable and off-the-wall!
• Challenging and thought provoking puzzles
• Easy to play: All the actions are intuitive and performed by using only the stylus
• Contains 18 mysterious scenarios
• Exclusive features for the Nintendo DS version