Spirits is a puzzle game, predictably enough. You need to eliminate lines of gems. The difference between this game and all the others, however, is that this requires just as much strategic thinking as it does speed. True, you need to move quickly, but you also need to plan out your line eliminations carefully the more points you get, the more time you get. And time, in this game, isn't nearly plentiful enough.
Windows 2000, Windows XP or Windows Vista
* DirectX 8 or later
* DirectX 8 compatible graphics card with at least 32MB of video memory
* Pentium or equivalent processor
* DirectX 8 compatible sound card
* 190 MB of memory or greater
* 800×600 or greater screen resolution with 16-bit or 32-bit colors